Part-time CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can be very expensive. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Part-time CFO Services
Here’s what you get with our part-time CFO services
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures .
If you’d like to learn more about our Part-Time CFO Services please contact us to get a free consultation.
Our Bookkeeping service, based in the New York City metro area, works diligently to help local Businesses be more efficient. Whether your business is in Queens, Manhattan or the other boroughs, Westchester, or Long Island, we understands the needs of New York area small business owners. We seek to offer you personable and reliable service, so you can do what you do best … run your business. Contact us today to see how we can help you be more efficient.
- Prepare bank account(s) reconciliation.
- Record credit card purchase transactions.
- Prepare credit card account(s) reconciliation.
- Prepare month end adjusting and closing journal entries.
- Prepare sales tax return (See Payroll and Sales Tax Services).
- Provide monthly balance sheet, profit and loss, payroll and customized reports.
Quarterly and Year End
- Review and analyze your financial data
- Perform year end tax planning
- Strategize tax saving tips to optimize your situations
- Record quarterly and year end adjusting and closing entries